- 1 1/2 pounds of red grouper fillets
- 2 tablespoons softened unsalted butter
- 2-3 Key limes
- Zest of one Key lime
- Sea salt & freshly ground black pepper to taste
Heat a grill pan on medium to medium high heat.
Stir the zest and juice of one key lime into the softened butter.
Brush Key lime butter on each red grouper fillet and season with salt & pepper to taste.
Place fillets on the grill pan. Grill time will depend on the thickness of your fillets, so watch for the red to dissipate from the fillet and the fish to become opaque and flaky.
Carefully flip the fillets and continue to monitor doneness.
Once the fillets are cooked through, place on serving dish and brush with any remaining butter.
Serve with additional Key lime wedges and a fresh avocado & tomato salad for a deliciously light dinner, Fresh from Florida!
* Red grouper can be found in your local grocery store or seafood market.
* A regular lime will work just fine if you cannot find Key limes.
Recipe for Key Lime Butter Grilled Grouper found at shakentogetherlife.com